Manage and lead sales life cycle through project implementation of solar solutions for residential and commercial customers. Manage and mentor team members through all aspects of business operations. Provide business development and key account prospecting. Generate business opportunities. Support and lead teams as required on sales/construction projects. Ensure continuous focus on customer satisfaction, quality work and ongoing ethical reputation of the company. Gain thorough understanding of the overall market, Pure Power’s place in it, and participate in strategic vision and drive for the company’s future.
Must have Solar Installation experience with various Roof Mounted systems, ground mounts, commercial and residential.
- Must have personal tools, including: Multi Meter, electrical hand tools, linesman pliers, wire strippers, screw and nut drivers, allen wrenches, channel wrench, etc.
- Heavy experience in Off-Grid and battery based systems
- Deep knowledge of all Off-Grid components, including batteries
- Experience with Off-Grid troubleshooting
- Clean DMV record
- Must have personal, basic, electrical hand tools, including: linesman pliers, wire strippers, screw and nut drivers, allen wrenches, channel wrench, etc.
- Some solar installation experience preferred
- Solar industry exposure preferred
Technical Sales Engineer
- You understand electricity, how solar panels, inverters and related equipment work.
- You are thorough and organized.
- You love numbers and analyzing data.
- You have a solid grasp of the NEC and/or California electrical codes.
- You have fundamental experience with CAD and/or Sketchup or similar software tools, or are a quick study and can learn it in a hurry.
- You are analytical.
- You are great with people.
- You are trustworthy. You have the breadth of knowledge to be a trusted advisor to potential and ongoing customers.
- You have strong communications skills; you are great on the phone.
- You enjoy hopping on roofs, taking measurements, helping with problem resolution and lending co-workers a hand.
- You seek out knowledge and training. You know a lot, but you know that there is always a lot more to learn.
- You want to learn and grow with an ethical enterprise that cares about its customers and employees.
- Somewhere along the way you fell in love with solar technology.